Sonin Shortlisted for Six UK App Awards.3 min read - Sonin News
Surrey-Headquartered Agency Leads UK App Awards Shortlist with Six Nominations.
Surrey, 21st October: Sonin, a digital product development agency headquartered in Reigate, announced that it has been shortlisted for a record-breaking six UK App Awards; more nominations than any other company on the 2019 shortlist. This also marks the third year in a row that Sonin has been shortlisted for the prestigious UK App Agency of the Year award.
Every year, the UK App Awards recognise excellence in mobile app design and development from the UK market. A panel of industry leaders and experts from companies like Vodafone and Co-Op judge each entry through a rigorous two-stage process taking into account the implementation, creativity, and business strategy behind every project.
Sonin has been shortlisted for the following categories:
- UK App Agency of the Year: For the third year running, Sonin’s in-house product design and development team have been recognised for their outstanding work. The category also recognises companies with exceptional company cultures and training programs as well as proven client and staff retention.
- App of the Year and Innovation of the Year: Industry-leading property platform Student Swipe, developed with Ashcourt Student Accommodation, is a finalist in two categories for transforming the accommodation experience for every stakeholder involved. Students, landlords, contractors and Ashcourt themselves now rely on the platform every day.
- Best User Experience/App Design: Working with fintech community Open Banking Excellence (OBE), Sonin employed contextual UX design and personalisation to craft the ultimate event experience for attendees.
- Best B2B/Business App of the Year: Sonin worked with CommuniGator, a leading marketing and sales automation provider headquartered in Surrey, to provide sales reps from the UK’s top brands with real-time lead data on the move.
- Best B2B/Business App of the Year: Keen to revolutionise an outdated industry, textiles design conglomerate The Pattern Cloud worked with Sonin to build an iPad app that empowers its entire salesforce access to over 10,000 textiles designs wherever they are.
Paul Jarrett, founder and MD at Sonin, said of the news:
“I’m thrilled that our growing team and their hard work has been recognised across so many categories in this year’s UK App Awards. It’s a fantastic way to mark the tenth year since we started Sonin. In that time we’ve grown exponentially, as has the number of clients we’ve worked with and the scale of the projects we’ve worked on.”
The winners will be announced at the UK App Awards 2019 Ceremony on the 26th November 2019.
About Sonin: Sonin is an award-winning digital product development agency headquartered in Reigate, Surrey with offices in Edinburgh and Paris. For over a decade, we’ve worked with leading brands to build outstanding experiences across mobile and web using the very latest technologies.
Our approach is fuelled by research. Through understanding our clients’ objectives and their users’ goals, we prove business value before we begin product development. Our in-house team of UX and UI designers, iOS and Android developers, PM and QA managers are all experts in their respective fields. We care, we understand and we never stop thinking.
Find Sonin Online:
- Website: sonin.agency
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/sonin
- Twitter: twitter.com/soninapps
- Facebook: facebook.com/soninapps
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UClS2vUXxdt3npDhOk44VA0Q
For more details about Sonin App Development and the awards announcement, please contact Tim Isaac, Marketing Manager, at: email@example.com or 01737 45 77 88.