We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our development team.
We are recruiting for a permanent position. So, if you are looking for a new opportunity to work in a growing tech company with friendly and enthusiastic colleagues, then check out the job description below!
In the Project Manager role, you will manage multiple projects using Agile methodologies, ensure alignment with business goals and quality standards, meet timelines and budget, and ensure customer satisfaction with the process.
We’re looking for a Project Manager with prior experience and training. Someone who can manage multiple, active customer projects, fulfill day-to-day customer expectations, and be accountable for the successful delivery of all assigned projects.
You will ensure that projects align with business goals, meet high-quality standards, and satisfy agreed timelines and budgets. Additionally, you will engage effectively with clients, communicate with stakeholders, and collaborate within and across teams.
You will also share expertise and provide coaching for other or new PMs as needed while focusing on learning and understanding industry best practices.
Required skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills for planning and prioritizing project and individual work needs
- Strong leadership skills to lead, motivate, and direct project teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build client relationships
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Liaising with customers on complex IT projects
- Using Agile practices
- Producing project plans, evaluating risks, and identifying mitigative actions
- Tracking and controlling project budgets
Our values are reflected in everything we do, from our work to our relationships with clients and teamwork:
We understand – everyone is different and brings unique qualities to our team. Therefore, we offer hybrid working, as well as flexible holiday allowances for religious and cultural celebrations. We run regular sessions on “Mental Health at Work” and have a team of qualified Mental Health First Aiders to offer staff additional support.
We care – about your goals so share in your successes. We care about our employees and focus on helping them progress both within the company and as individuals. We help employees build personalized career plans and offer career progression opportunities, mentoring, as well as leadership and skills training.
We never stop thinking – our people are central to our success. We draw from a wide range of backgrounds and skill sets. We are always thinking about how we can help our employees be happy and productive at work. We devote time to team-building activities, social events, and celebrations of achievements.
Our behaviours underpin our values:
- We are passionate, hardworking, and diligent
- We are friendly, helpful, and humble
- We communicate
- We take responsibility
- We are always learning
- We use creativity to drive value
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working, in the office as agreed with line manager or when needed, within our business hours (9:00-17:30)
- 22 days holiday with an additional day of leave each year up to 27 days.
- Monthly virtual socials
- Regular virtual whole team activities (e.g. Pizza Lunch)
- Option for flexible Bank Holidays to celebrate religious/cultural holidays.
- Bi-annual whole team social events
- Bespoke learning plans and training
- Pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing – Mental Health First Aiders, with Mental Health at Work training
- Internal newsletters – keeping us up to date with other teams, celebrate our colleagues’ achievements in and out of work and exciting upcoming events!
Q: I live outside of the UK, can I still apply?
A: Unfortunately, we can only hire within the United Kingdom.
Q: Is this opportunity office, hybrid or remote?
A: Our PM team are on hybrid contracts, based in our Reigate office, and come to the office as agreed with their line manager or when needed.
Building Our Future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
If you are a Project Manager that is looking to develop your skill base, gain exposure to new areas of business and want to join a forward-thinking business, this is the place for you.