We’re looking for a driven Junior Android Developer to join our growing development team at Sonin.
The Junior Android Developer must be someone with strong experience developing mobile applications using the latest Android frameworks and will be able to show links to apps currently live in the GooglePlay Store as well as explain the role you took in those projects.
We are looking for a team player with a hungry desire to learn new skills. Someone who enjoys keeping up to date with the latest technologies and researching how they can be used to address real-world problems.
Junior Android Developer Key Skills
- 1+ years experience in Android development (Kotlin / Java)
- Development experience on the Android platform using Android studio
- Creative and hardworking with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
Junior Android Developer Desired Skills
- Experience with Room, Live Data or Reactive extensions
- Experience with dependency injection Frameworks like Dagger
- Experience of using RESTful web services, and third-party API integration’s
- Experience of using modern version control
- Experience with CI/CD
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Have the freedom to experiment with the latest tech and help guide our mobile tech stack
- Opportunities to attend conferences and learn about the languages you love
- Bespoke learning plans and training materials for all employees
- Paid charity volunteering
- Social facilities such as Ping Pong table
- Quarterly office Hackathon events
- Regular office socials (Lasar quest, Escape rooms, Go-karting etc)
- Pension Scheme
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
If you are a Junior Android Developer that is looking to develop your skill base, gain exposure to new areas of business and want to join a forward-thinking business, this is the place for you.