Mid-Level iOS Developer
This is a permanent role for a Mid-level iOS developer. You must have experience developing mobile applications using the latest versions of iOS and be able to show links to apps currently live in the iTunes App Store as well as explain the role you took in those projects. You should have an interest of other mobile platforms even if you haven’t launched an app in that store, and have a keen interest in developing these skills further. We will support any desires for cross training with internal resources and training.
You must be hard working and creative, a strong team player with a desire to learn new skills. You should enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies and be able to understand their use in the real world for different sectors. You must be a good communicator in written and spoken English, and comfortable talking to clients when required.
- 2-3 years experience in iOS development
- Understanding of Object Orientated programming, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience of best practice Objective C or Swift coding
- Development experience on iOS platform using Xcode
- Creative and hardworking with an eye for details
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- C++ experience
- Understanding of graphics editors such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or equivalent
- Experience of using RESTful web services, XML and API integration
- Experience of using modern version control
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
- Frequent work socials
- Office ping pong table & ongoing tournament
- Pension Schemes
How To Apply
If the above sounds like the ideal role then apply today. Send over your CV along with a supporting copy outlining the role that you wish to apply for, your previous iOS development experience and any relevant social media links to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.
If your application is successful we will call you to arrange an interview in our offices in Reigate. We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!
No agencies please